The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:23 pm

"Sadly, no."
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 pm

" ok, 5,000,000, what currency or mineral will it be, and you better leave,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm

I mentally made a computer be thrown at one guy's head.
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm

i walked over to the safe house "seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 pm

"Blake, I'll have my dad fire you."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 pm

"Telepathy has nothing to make it visible, or even detectable. Stop trying!"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:28 pm

"ow," will rubbed his head," ok field complete, All ental and phycic waves blocked.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:28 pm

"Blake?"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

"blake are you getting into more trouble again?"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"Stop trying, it's making this easier."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"haha."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm

" oh crap, shes here guys . scatter," blake said as he hid behind a couch.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I yawned.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I sigh
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

i crossed my arms
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:32 pm

"you guys gonna stop?"

"I'll send in Leo and Tigger in when you sleep if you don't."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

"I'm getting bored, can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"When these fellas give us a document, written by themselves and witnessed by a lawyer."
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"brothers, they get in trouble at the worst times!"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hurry up, then."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm

will let out a sigh" yes, but james is the ring leader in this...." the intercom breaks as and all you hear is swearing and punches. James flyes out of the bunker, landing on his face with a document in his hand..
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:37 pm

"Of course... Either that or we report you to the police."I raised the tape recorder behind my back."With this."

I made the document fly into my hand and read it."Ooh, nice handwriting. Nice and girly."
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 pm

i smirked
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 pm

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next