The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... Empty
PostSubject: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 pm

" good work guys" blake said after he chuged a bottle of Mountin dew.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:39 pm

I walked with Rachelle and Kate."What direction, Kate?"
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

I snuck in after following them, "YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm

I looked at Chris, and nodded in that direction."Leo, Tigger, SIC' 'EM FOR THE POOR SOULS WHO HAVE LOST VALUABLES TO PAINT-BALLING!"I unleashed them and let them race in, snarling.

I let Sharky go in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

I took out my flame thrower.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

*ok this placed is in lock down, it has coded lockes, encripedt lockes, locks, and its underground*

"James, you had to use that extra explosive,we have intrudes in the area, sector 12." i said
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

I point in the direction the thoughts were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 pm

ooc:Lol, why are you trying to deter us from getting revenge?*Nemesis won't be happy....*
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 pm

"Damn if only Mike was here."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:47 pm

" ok will, we are going into lockdown," i said burping form Dr. pepper.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:47 pm

I raised my hand and began to fling all of the wiring out into the open.

"You're weird."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 pm

I singe the ends of Rachelle's hair
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 pm

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 pm

ACTIVATING DEFENCE PROTOCALL Z ALPHA.
tranquillizers form trees hit all the people and creatures in the area with elephant tranquillizer( it will last 4 hours).
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 pm

I stopped all the tranquilizers."Bo-ring."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 pm

I create a shield using my mind
ooc: beat THAT
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

"You're only delaying your doom."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

* cheater*

more fire. hitting everyone.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

"I always was a procrastinator."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

"Leo, Tigger..."I nodded.

I threw open all the entrances with my mind, grinning while stopping tranquilizers from hitting anybody.

"GO!"Both tigers raced in.

Last edited by Kendall on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 pm

"Fire time?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

"totally."
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I take out my flame thrower.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

I grin, making fire in the shape of a house cat, walking gracefully inside
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

I let Leo and Tigger race in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next