The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theee house

Go down 
+2
Mike Shay
Tinkerbell
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

Theee house - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 pm

"You're the ones who put me in danger in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 pm

I followed with my drakons, summoning a few demons with me as I ran into the cave, shooting at the men.
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

i pushed the girl into cover. parker tossed me my gun and drew his own and we ran to cover.

i shot a few horn guys in the face," we need air support" i yelled to parker. he tossed me a radio." air, the is delta componey, requesting support at alpha bravor, foxtrot, 9-82, aim for the entrance, we have light cargo( thats civliian). " get down " i yelled as i ducked at a whilslening noise. i looked up to see raw flame, a few rocks, and arm. i looked up to see the cave collapesd.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

I roared and my dragon charged at the men, grabbed the girl, and flew away, shooting flames at the men. I grinned and got onto my dragon before flying away.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

* cave is collapesed, and you can live and you dragon is hurt, but the army is gone, also, we are trying to save her from you!.*

" ok, lets move," i said, moving deeper into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

"Who are you?" I asked the dude with the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

ooc:dragon was hovering
bic:
I threw rocks at the men, and my dragon grabbed the top of the cave and hauled it off, snarling at the men."Leonardo. I own the pet shop."
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:48 pm

"Oh. Great."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:49 pm

I got out from under the rubble, and using my powers, made the men float into the air, dropping the girl.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:49 pm

* ok you cant do that, the cave is underground*

" its not mine, and my name is liutenet Mark Patterson, and thats Sargent Iggy Parkerson"i was cut off by a shuffle of rocks " get down" i wispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm

"What the..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm

ooc:he followed you, and indeed, he has powers.
BIC:
I sighed, walking into the little hideout of theirs."Nice try."I summoned my unicorn, which charged in a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm

"look out!" i yelled as i pushed parker out of the way. the somthing caught my eye. a weird hammerhead creature swooped down from the sealing and picked up a horse.

Theee house - Page 10 Pbeast
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I sighed and said,"Erre es korrakas..."I raised my hand, and the creature let go of the unicorn, which then continued to run. I followed her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

I just sat in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm

"Come out, or else you'll be in for a beating of your lifetime. I'm here because of your corrupt officer Blake."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm

" what the hell," i said as i pumped a few rounds into the creature, it roared adn fell to the ground. " whos blake, i am mark.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

"Mark?"I mused, then raised my hand again, and the unicorn was healed. It whinnied and charged again."Nice name. Well, I suppose I'll have to destroy you. For hunting down my allies, I sentence you to hell immediately after death."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

" ok girl ,slow down, i dont know you, and if you are after the girl, you can have her, we just where trying to save her,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:04 pm

"From the vampire? Please, they don't eat human blood anymore. Now it's animal blood. Hand her over before your world is turned, ehem, upside down."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:06 pm

" hey, i did not sign up for vampire slaying, thats mr. riddicks job, i was stationed to provided assasitance whenerver possible"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm

"I will turn in Mr. Riddick to the police. Now, give me the girl!"I used telekinesis to lift the girl and made her drift over to my now-stopped unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm

I tried to speak but started coughing from the rock dust.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"Oh no...."I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm

" you can, he has a goverment perment," i look over at parker," what does radar say about this tunnel"
" this cave is making interferance, i cant get a reading," he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theee house   Theee house - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theee house
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next