The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Addams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Er, for starters....

Pets:
Sharky the cat: Looks like this Sharky and belongs to Kendall
Lulu the bunny:white and a baby in bunny standards Bunny .... Not much like Lulu, but whatever...
Pony the turtle:Er... turtle-ish? Turtle

Raina:Raina the Dog A puppy Very Happy

im just editing this now, Kassie has Snake Cork, Snake 2 Fork Snake 3 Lork Snake 4 spork and you cant forget Mouse FRED

Last edited by Kendall on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:10 pm

i love how most of our pets are named after other animals. Lulu looks adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Pony the turtle is stretching XD
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 pm

I LOVE MY TURTLE!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes, we all do Very Happy

Well then....

Jan and Tom Addams lived in Canada, Jan Irish and Tom Italian. When they got married, they moved to California, where they had Joe Addams. Joe got married to Amy, and when Amy was thirty-three, she had Kate(born in San Fransisco), then Kendall, Mary, and Kassie when the family moved to Blake Street in Toon Town. Soon, they decided to adopt a son, Vladimir Tod, now Vlad Addams. Rachelle Keller, AKA Amy's niece from her brother, Marcus, lives in Toon Town on Eagle Eye Street, trying to keep herself away from the Addams' odd image.
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

i cant hold it in any longer, i was joking about the parents names, for the grandoma i couldnt think of any other name so that my granmas! lolz! ans joe tom is random and i like the name amy! I HAD TO SPILL!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Lol, 'tis alright. I can't think of names currently XD
Back to top Go down
Mary Lynette

Mary Lynette

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

YAY, Canada!!
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Amy is my mom's name...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 pm

WHAT
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:28 pm

weird.... and my dad's name must be the new version of John smith, bc there are so many people with the first name Kevin and our last name....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Addams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addams   The Addams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Addams
Page 1 of 1