The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kassie Driving a monster truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KAsi

KAsi

Kassie Driving a monster truck Empty
PostSubject: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

"weee" i said dring arounds, lork was doing the driving pedal and fred was doing the brake "BRAKE,"ok DRIVE,BRAKE,DRIVE"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"HOLY SNICKERDOODLES!~"I turned on my siren and raced after the monster truck.

ooc:Green is cop
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 pm

i saw a cop then i raced onto the addams street

occ: hHOLY SNICKERDOODLES LOLZ POST ST OUR HOUSE
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 pm

I followed.
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 am

james was walking down the street when a monster truck drove by him. he latched on to the rear bumper, holding a high power airsoft pistol" pull it over,"
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 am

OOC:Sorry, it's done, she crashed into the Addams and drove the other Police officer insane.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 pm

OOC: crap, i missed it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kassie Driving a monster truck   Kassie Driving a monster truck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kassie Driving a monster truck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Messed Up World of Blake Street :: Role-Playing :: The Town(Burlington) :: Police Station-
Jump to: