The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Street

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

The Street - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 pm

"Wouldn't want to make it any more unfair," I say, smirking
"I won't, promise," I say, walking towards them.
"That helps a little..." I mutter
"What do you want?" I demand
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 pm

"You know what she wants." I frowned at Kate.

Sharky nodded and said, "Audun vs Addams!"
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 pm

"No fucking shit, that's what I want. You fucking ruined my family!" I snap
"I didn't do shit! You're damn family ruined this fucking town!" I argue
"How?" I demand. "By actually living?"
"Living?" I ask, "You mean, bringing drugs, alcohol, and everything else into Burlington?"
"You fucking Addams had just as much to do with it! Susanna and Michael weren't addicts before they settled here!" I yell, "SO GO SUCK IT, BITCH!"
I sit down, this was kind of funny.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 pm

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" I shouted. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THE AUDUNS DID TO START A RIVALRY WITH THE ADDAMS, BUT OBVIOUSLY FIGHTING WON'T HELP."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:50 pm

"I'm glad that they haven't turned you into one of their little clones," I say
"Why don't you just go back into your little world and go get stoned," I say to Catherine
"Fuck you!" I yell, I punch her in the nose
"Ow!" I say, my nose was bleeding, and I think she might've broken it. I hold one hand to my nose, and kick her in the stomach.
I get up, "Cat, are you okay?" I ask her
"Just... Fine," I say, straightening myself back up, "FUCK YOU, YOU CRAZY-ASS BITCH!"
I smirk
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:57 pm

I groaned, and lifted a few rocks with my mind. They were small, but I launched them at Catherine's head anyway.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:02 pm

I get up, as I get hit with the rocks, I start getting more and more confused, and my vision started getting fuzzier
"Cat, Oh my fucking God, Catherine!" I can tell she's starting to lose it.
I start getting into her head, and going through her thoughts
"I can't fucking die because of a Goddamn Addams girl. I can't. I can't let Jimmy watch me go down in a fight. I can't go down in a fight. Can't. Can't..."
I pull back a little, surprised. But I keep going
"No, if I show my weak side, he'll feel bad. I won't be a fucking charity case."
I keep going
"Cat, you need to stop, you're in worse shape than she is!" I yell at her

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:08 pm

I finally concentrated harder, and sent a toy shovel on the Fornells' lawn at Catherine.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I try not to pass out, but at this point, I can't see at all, and I'm completely oblivious to everything happening outside.
I glare at the two Addams girls, and run over to Cat
I look at Kendall
"Crap, now Jimmy's gonna think I need help. I'm not vulnerable! I don't need help! If he starts getting worried and stressed, he'll start again. And its all my fault! Shit!"
"You both need to go fucking kill yourselves, no one will care," I say angrily
"No thanks, and what exactly are you going to do to yourself this time? You're just like your little Stoner girlfriend over here..."
"Shit, this fucking sucks. Cat, please don't die! You have to wake up, I can't fucking take you to the hospital, because you'll get in a ton of shit for drinking!"
Why had I just read Jimmy's mind? It was a little weird, I should be able to control who's mind I read....
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 pm

I looked at Kate and said, "Well, we're done here. Let's go for pizza, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 pm

"Uh, okay," I say shakily, "But I need to fix my nose, first."
"Catherine Gloria Salvatore. Goddammit! Wake up!" I start getting louder
"I have to wake up! Why can't I? There's no way Kate's a telepath, I thought the powers were only supposed to go through the Auduns! Shit!"

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 pm

"Alright.... Let's go to Mom. She'll fix it up. Unless you want to, like, go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 pm

"Mom might be kinda mad-" I say quietly
"Fuck!" I yell. Why wouldn't she wake up?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"True," I muttered. "How about pet shop?"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I realize I can't feel her really breathing at all anymore. I try really hard not to cry. I remember something she'd told me a few years ago. That if another telepath tried to mess with her head, it could kill her. There was no way the rocks killed her. It was Kate.
I open my eyes for a second, and try to smile.
"Cat? You're gonna be okay, just try to hang on, please?" I try to smile reassuringly.
"No, I'm not. I can't. I'm sorry. I never got to say that I-"
She stopped. Her eyes kind of fell shut, and she wasn't breathing anymore. "Cat?" I say. "No! NO! NO!" I start screaming.
I hear yelling, "Um, okay."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

"Let's go!" I grabbed Kate's hand and began to walk off with Sharky following me.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:53 pm

I follow her mindlessly
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 pm

I walked outside, and looked up. My eyes widened as I yelled, "Catherine?!"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 pm

I look at Kira, then look back at Cat
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 pm

I ran over and looked at Jimmy. "What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:30 pm

I shake my head, "I'm not sure. She was fighting Kendall and Kate Addams. I think Kate's a telepath..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

"A.... What? that's not possible; I thought only Auduns had actual powers. Well, Catherine, anyway."
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 pm

I shake my head. "That's what she told me. I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

I sighed, and knelt down beside Catherine. "Is... is she dead?"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 pm

I shake my head, "I don't know. I think so-" I was NOT going to let myself cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Street   The Street - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Street
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Messed Up World of Blake Street :: Role-Playing :: The Town(Burlington) :: The Other Neighborhoods :: Sea Side Avenue-
Jump to: