The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's Section

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KAsi

KAsi

Mike's Section - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 pm

i walked in "hi?" i said lil confused
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 pm

" hello,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 pm

"Yes. That if you didn't kill the Myth Races, the Races wouldn't contact mortals."
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

" we do not kill myth races, thats the slayers"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:04 pm

"watchya talkin about" i said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

" you do not need to know," i said my eyes glowing with a white flame
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

"You do. My uncle, for instance."
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

i forwned...."ok then ignore me if you will!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 pm

ooc:How dramatic, Blake.... XD
BIC:
I yawned."Seriously, you have no moral. What will you do when you successfully eradicate all the contact between the Myths and mortals?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

" we will mantain it,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm

"Maintain? How do you 'maintain' a group of Races that could bring down you, the Slayers, and the whole mortal race within the week?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:13 pm

" you underestimate the human race and us"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:14 pm

i closed my eyes of bordem "teeeeeeell me!" i raised my eyes "umm i said that outloud didnt i?...whops!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:14 pm

I raised an eyebrow."Oh? How do you maintain Lycans that could easily snap everybody's necks, vampires that could drain you all of blood, Leo who could tear your minds and souls out of your bodies, etc?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

" you think i am human, dont you, you think my order is"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:16 pm

"mmm blood!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

"You are human physically. What else could you be, an Ancient, the extinct race that created the Mythological World?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:18 pm

" we are not from here, this is just a form,"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 pm

"mm hmm riiiiiiiiiiight!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

"Riiiiggghhhtttt."I rolled my eyes."the only race that doesn't hail from Earth is the race of Cykotos."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

" wrong agian, we will reveal our selves in good time"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm

i raised my eye browls
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"In good time,"I mused."Is that when I decide that the Earth is severely unbalanced and destroy everything outside of the Mythological World?"
Back to top Go down
KAsi

KAsi

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:24 pm

"your gonna do what?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

"I balance both sides of the world, Myths and mortals. I could destroy either side when it becomes unbalanced."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Section   Mike's Section - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike's Section
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next