The Messed Up World of Blake Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messed Up World of Blake Street

Living on the messed up Blake Street, you're bound to see the odd families that reside in the white and blue houses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

" activating Hientensity ratio waves" i said over a intercom

" will please explain" blake said
" well, these waves, will block all train of though and cripple the hi advance part of a phycics brain, stoping them for good. these waves go through any matter, they cant be stopped"
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:56 pm

"To bad I'm not psychic," I disable the radio waves before they even start
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:56 pm

ooc:Lol, this is starting to make me think that they're Gary-Stus....
Back to top Go down
https://blakestreet.forumotion.net
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

ooc: its fun, though lol, its like showdown of the gary-stus
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 pm

* thats what makes it FUN!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Location : Torturing her siblings with Kendall, being weird with Andy, Noctis, and Leo, and hanging with wild cats with Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 pm

ooc:True
BIC:
I yawned. It wasn't thought at all.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm

I create as much fire as I can, creating a giant person
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

" ok will , let me get this strait, they cant use phycic powers, but they can go all " flame on!"" blake said in confusion.

"yes, but i cleared our names on the network, and our defences are already working on it

james flew above in a plane and dropped a Crate, when it opened, a gray firebird rolled out.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 pm

I target their minds, easily breaking through their pathetic protection. I focus on making them think they were 6-year old girls
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 pm

blake and james act weird, but will acts normal" what, i was like this when i was six," " he yelled into an intercom," we are open to negotieation.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Into his mind, I project, "So you were gay?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 pm

"no i am just smart, and i am not gay, and i will wire 100,000 dollors into each of your bank acoouts if you leave and never come back and dont disclose this postion,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 pm

ooc:TIME TO UNLEASH THE BIG GUNS
BIC:
I flew in with my dragon, Elder, and yelled,"DIE, VANDALISTS'!"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:14 pm

" drangons, come on....." will said as he stuck a seringe into his brothers, fixing them" what will make you stop besides us dieing
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I probe deeper into his mind, "Kendall, cover me, kay? I'm going in his mind."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:17 pm

" i know what you are doing, and you cant break or find anything, i offer 500,000
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:17 pm

"5,000,000!"

Last edited by Chris Skulls on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

"sure."

I grabbed Leo and Tigger.

I flew around, growling.
Back to top Go down
K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

K@ⓣe♫∁@ⓣe✿Abby

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

I figure out what's blocking me, and get around it
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

kids, you cant beat science,"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

I concentrated on throwing things around in the safe house.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 pm

" computer, electro radio, feild, block all waves"
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 pm

"Give me $5,000,000 and I'll leave!"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 pm

" and your friends to"
Back to top Go down
Mike Shay

Mike Shay

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:23 pm

"I know who you are!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......   The safe house that only the riddicks know about....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The safe house that only the riddicks know about.......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next